Monday, December 26, 2022

Laurie Connell, American Health & Freedom Summit, January 5-8, 2023, Orlando

For more information, to register:
https://www.wellnessparenting.info/track-5-american-health-freedom-summit1657848751723

Laurie Connell is a mother of two boys with Autism (17 ½ & 16). Member of The Thinking Moms’ Revolution. Co-author, “Evolution of a Revolution Autism and the Path From Hope to Healing.” Chapter 20, “Revelation Turns Into Resolution”,

Sunflower. My primary effort has been to help other families with the knowledge gained from our own experience. It has been my mission in life to heal and heal my boys. It is my privilege with the knowledge gained knowing recovery is

Achievable. Having attended ten Autism One conferences since 2012, they have been instrumental in leading me to where I am now. I enjoy guiding other Autism families in finding solutions in their journey. Currently a Realtor with Coldwell Banker, Winter Park, Florida. I have over 20 years experience within the New Home Sales industry. Founding Advocate with Modexus.

For more information on our program, speakers:
https://www.wellnessparenting.info/welcome1657737641676

See also:

Phone: 407-383-1945
http://www.health4all.modexus.com
Use promocode "save10" to save $10 on your first order. 

#AmericanHealthFreedomSummit #AlternativeHealth #BigPharma #Chiropractic #ChronicIllness #Covid19 #FreedomSummit #Healthcare #HealthSummit #LongCovid #MedicalFreedom #SickCare #VaccineInjury #Wellness #WholeBodyHealth

No comments: