http://www.nursingentrepreneurs.com/directory.entrepreneurs.canada.coady.trish.htmYour Name, Degrees Licenses: Trisha Coady RN BScN MN(c)Your Business Name (if applicable): CoursePark.com...
http://www.nursingentrepreneurs.com/directory.entrepreneurs.canada.coady.trish.htmYour Name, Degrees Licenses: Trisha Coady RN BScN MN(c)Your Business Name (if applicable): CoursePark.comBusiness Organization? CorpPlease describe in detail your business/services you provide: We provide approved nursing continuing education in various clinical specialties such as cardiology, critical care, emergency, community health, etc. As well, we offer a leadership and regulatory catalog that can be consumed by either individual nurse professionals or healthcare organizations.Promoting community engagement, lifelong learning, and the Nursing profession. Together, we learn more.Contact person(s): Trisha CoadyPhone number: 1-800-563-3638 x 663State/Province, (and country if not USA): Global, onlineE-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgBlogs: http://nursesnetwork.comhttp://www.coursepark.com/blogSocial Media (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, etc) Facebook: http://facebook.com/NursesNetworkTwitter: http://twitter.com/Nurses_NetworkLinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/trishacoadyLinkedIn Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/NursesNetworkHomepage Address:Nursing Community: http://nursesnetwork.comContinuing Education:
https://secure.coursepark.com/course/market/index/genre/14/page/1Society for Vascular Nurses: http://svn.coursepark.comAir & Surface Transport Nurses Association: http://astna.coursepark.comNursingCrib: http://nursingcrib.coursepark.comCanadian Nurses: http://www.nurseone.ca/coursepark/index.htmlType of business categories would you would like to be listed (no maximum, we make up new categories frequently for registrants): Continuing Education, Education, Nursing Community, Nurse-owned Business, Seminars, Publishing, Informatics, Health PromotionKeywords, Phrases that describe your business, experience, services: continuing nursing education nursing continuing education nurse CEU nursing CEU nursing CEUs online nursing courses nursing courses online Nurses CPD, Nurse Blog, Nursing Professional Development, Nursing Blogs, Nurses Network, Nursing Community, Online Nursing CommunityIn what date (month/year) did you start your business? 2005What Attracted You To The Field of Nursing? Flexibility, growth, opportunityWhat is your experience and background in Nursing? Medical-surgical, Coronary ICU, Neonatal ICU, Flight Nursinghttp://www.nursesnetwork.com/about/Would you recommend Nursing as a career? Absolutely!How did you hear about the Nursefriendly, NursingEntrepreneurs.com?: social mediaThe year were you first licensed as a nurse? 1997What school(s) of nursing did you attend? localProfessional organizations you have belonged to (now or in the past, please spell out the full name): Too many to list…What made you decide to start your own business? A vision to unify nurses through educationHow many times have you changed employers in your career? 5-6 as I need to be constantly learning new things.What specific qualities and traits do you feel make nurses especially qualified to operate a business? To have a vision or dream and be willing to chase itView previous responses: http://www.nursingentrepreneurs.com/qualitiesWhat exactly is a nurse entrepreneur? To me, it is someone who leads change towards the improvement of the nursing profession.Do you currently practice as a nurse? If yes in what type of setting? Yes, as an entrepreneur and Practice Manager in continuing educationYour most pressing concerns with the profession and healthcare: Unity – if we had unity, all other concerns would diminish over time.View previous responses: http://www.nursefriendly.com/concerns/How do you feel the coming nursing shortage (as baby boomer enter the healthcare system, and nurses retire in droves) will affect patient care? We had better find a way to mentor our young nurses to develop critical thinking or both patients and profession will suffer.
Nursingentrepreneurs.com is a networking and resource directory for Nurse-Owned businesses and nurses looking for an alternative to working at the bedside.
If you explore the site a bit, you'll find profiles of hundreds of nurse entrepreneurs around the country. We encourage you to browse around, find a business category you are interested in, then contact the nurse directly. We're available for questions as well. This website is Owned-Operated by Andrew Lopez, RN.
Has your Nurse-owned business been written up in the news? Do you send out a newsletter or regular press releases? We'd like to hear about it!
The #1 question, we've been receiving lately is about Starting A Nursing Agency, resource sites & manuals
Please choose from the following:
- Review Nursing Entrepreneurs by State:
- Review Nursing Entrepreneurs by Category:
- 1. Register for the directory (Includes website, business cards, etc).
- 20 low-cost homebased businesses, Smallbizbooks.com:
- 25 businesses you can start and run from home.:'Here are a variety of businesses that you can start and operate from the comfort of your home."
- Advertising Resources: Advertising Networks and Merchants that support the Nursefriendly and keep us a free website to visitors. Look here for income sources for your own site.
- Affiliate Programs: Make Money From Any Type of Website! Here we link you with advertisers ready to pay you for hosting their links. If you're not sure which type of program would work best on your site, we'll review it and make some suggestions.
- Are You Making Any of These 10 Deadly Small Biz Mistakes?
- Associations For Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses, Business Basics
- Career Alternatives For Nurses:
- Discusss Nurse Entrepreneur Opportunities, Issues and Concerns
- Franchise Opportunities: Allow you to purchase a business with an established name, product or service building on a reputation they have already established.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision Coverage, Employed & Self-Employed
- How To Earn Money With Any Kind of Website
- Nurses In Business, Articles About Nurse-Owned Businesses:
- Our Newest Nurse-Owned Businesses (look here for your listing after you register).: We research and receive new nurse entrepreneur directory listings daily (they are free for nurses). These are the newest.
- Starting A Nursing Agency, How To Start
- Traits & Qualities That Make Nurses Excellent Entrepreneurs
- Turn Your Knowledge & Experience Into Revenue!
- What Exactly Is A Nurse Entrepreneur
- What Made You Decide To Start Your Own Business?
Please note, Listings in this directory are FREE permanently to Nurse-Owned businesses.
If you're just starting out a business and are not sure how to go about it, feel free to give us a call or send us an E-mail.
We're available 9am to 9pm for calls EST.
If you have a lot of questions, we'd suggest getting a cell phone with lots of national minutes (smile).
We can walk you through step by step from deciding
what type of business organization is right for you to, payroll, marketing, etc.
Call or E-mail Andrew Lopez, BS RN, President & CEO of Nursefriendly, Inc. at 856-415-9617 or email@example.com.