Saturday, December 7, 2013

Michelle DeLizio Podlesni: What is the best way to study for nursing exams? #nurseup @mpodlesni

Michelle DeLizio Podlesni: What is the best way to study for nursing exams?
"The first time I took the nursing exams I relied on what my nursing program taught me many years ago and that worked out well. Back in 2008, I wanted to challenge myself since I had been out of the hospital setting for many years but wanted to see if I could pass the boards again. I used the Princeton Review Cracking the NCLEX-RN book to brush up. Keep this in mind, the Nursing Exam questions use two foundational constructs for it's questions, the Nursing Process and Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. If you remember that, it will help you in selecting the right answers. I highly recommend a review guide and good luck to all student nurses preparing to take their exams!"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nurseup/permalink/512956065455081/

More about Michelle, http://www.unconventionalnurse.com/al/

No comments: