Pediatricians will join call for mandatory flu shots - USATODAY.com:"The American Academy of Pediatrics plans to call for all health workers to get flu vaccinations, saying unvaccinated doctors, nurses and other medical staffers pose a threat to patients.
The academy, which represents 60,000 pediatricians, is the latest of several organizations that now back mandatory flu shots for health workers. The groups include the National Patient Safety Foundation, the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the Society of Healthcare Epidemiologists."
Nursing Torrents, Nurse Content, Resources, File Sharing Networks, Peer To Peer (P2P)
- Articles: Nursing, Not For Everyone, Not For Most People:"Nurses are Licensed Professionals who's practice is regulated by Nurse Practice Acts, and the State Board of Nursing of each State. Nursing is a ..."
- Ask A Nurse Service
- Facebook profile (and pics)
- Google Buzz
- Moorestown Area Toastmasters (Toastmasters International affiliate)
- Nursinglink.com (Social Network)
- Nursing Resume
- Nursing Malpractice Case Studies
Andrew Lopez, RN
Nursefriendly, Inc. A New Jersey Corporation.
38 Tattersall Drive, Mantua New Jersey 08051
http://www.nursefriendly.com email@example.com ICQ #6116137, Facebook/Skype/Twitter-nursefriendly
856-415-9617, (fax) 415-9618
150,000 + Nurse-Reviewed & Approved Nursing Links