WikiAnswers - Is diphenhydramine safe to take after expiration date:"It turns out that the expiration date on a drug does stand for something, but probably not what you think it does. Since a law was passed in 1979, drug manufacturers are required to stamp an expiration date on their products. This is the date at which the manufacturer can still guarantee the full potency and safety of the drug."
Nursing Torrents, Nurse Content, Resources, File Sharing Networks, Peer To Peer (P2P)
- Articles: Nursing, Not For Everyone, Not For Most People:"Nurses are Licensed Professionals who's practice is regulated by Nurse Practice Acts, and the State Board of Nursing of each State. Nursing is a ..."
- Ask A Nurse Service
- Facebook profile (and pics)
- Google Buzz
- Moorestown Area Toastmasters (Toastmasters International affiliate)
- Nursinglink.com (Social Network)
- Nursing Resume
- Nursing Malpractice Case Studies
Andrew Lopez, RN
Nursefriendly, Inc. A New Jersey Corporation.
38 Tattersall Drive, Mantua New Jersey 08051
http://www.nursefriendly.com firstname.lastname@example.org ICQ #6116137, Facebook/Skype/Twitter-nursefriendly
856-415-9617, (fax) 415-9618
150,000 + Nurse-Reviewed & Approved Nursing Links